segunda-feira, 10 de outubro de 2016
What to focus on
When things get wrong, why I put so much focus on the bad things rather than think what I'm grateful for? I mean, I'll be sad because something didn't work, but it could be worse, right? So, why I don't focus on the things that I already have and be grateful for it? I've been through a lot, I reach a lot, and I have to be more proud of myself. Life is not perfect, but I believe that we can try to focus on the things that make us happy. Try is the right word. Therefore, in the future, when I look back to the past, I can say that I gave my best trying to live a life that isn't easy, I gave my best trying to focus on what truly matters, and I will be proud of myself.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário