segunda-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2017

What 2016 taught me

2016 wasn't a good year, at least for me. At the beginning of it, I was really excited about the new year because I had plans about my future, but, of course, I was wrong. Maybe it was the universe teaching me something. Yeah, maybe. But I made it. I know that I spent almost the whole year being frustrating about myself, but I got it. It's over. It's in the past. Don't get me wrong, I had happy moments that worth it, but I can't deny and say that 2016 impacted my life in a positive way. Because it didn't. I got through a lot this year. However, one reason why it wasn't a crap year the whole year was because God was (and is) with me. I started going to the church, and it was so good. Maybe all the bad moments that I got throughout this year was because they would lead me to Jesus. So, what I could learn from 2016 is that even the bad moments can promote to us happy moments, being in frustrating times can lead us to a new life. And that's exactly what 2017 can bring to me. 2016 was the end of someone who had a purpose, but, right now, I know that that life that I planned wasn't for me. I want to know Jesus, more and more, because I know that He is the way, the truth and the life. 2016 was a cycle. But it ends now.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário